Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Our Class Wiki - So Far

I'm going to honestly say, I haven't contribute anything to our class wiki yet. I will soon be contributing my part of wiki soon. One of the reasons on why I haven't contribute anything yet, it's because I want to see what my other classmates are contributing or doing. I'm waiting because I don't have any experience, or knowledge on what am I suppose to do for our class wiki. Our class wiki at the moment, looks great in the front page, but it's lacking a lot of information/content for the sub-topics.

What I will be adding to our class wiki, will be sub-topics that I already familiar with such as Business, Crowdfunding, Education, Techonlogy, and so forth. I'm going to concentrate on one topic first. It probably will be crowdfunding, since I'm very interested in crowdfunding myself for my future. Since I want to start up my own business, I want to be able to know where to ask for financial needs. Crowdfunding is a great way to start up a business without a lot of obligations if I was borrowing money from banks. I already know about Kickstarter, I actually supported few projects myself. In the future, I hope I will have an idea that I get to share to the whole Kickstarter community and be able to support my project. I will be contributing more information about Kickstarter, such as the uses, requirements, pros and cons, and so forth. I want to post information that are actually personal, not from a third person point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment