Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Creativity and New Media


I didn't fully made this avatar myself. This is an avatar of myself, which actually made from an app called "Bitstrips" which recently became popular among young adults. First you have to choose your gender and such. I didn't actually start out from scratch. What this new media does is that your friends are able to help you make one yourself and tag your second life avatar as you. My friend actually made my avatar then I tweaked a little bit by changing the way my avatar dressed like. The face, hair, glasses, and other parts somewhat actually do resembles me. This app is actually fun because you can actually make a picture that includes your friend that you tagged in, and just write a short caption to the picture. It's actually a simple app or new media to use to create an avatar. Also, in some ways you do get to be creative with this app because you have find the right picture from the app and be creative with the caption so people think it's funny or catch their attention.





No comments:

Post a Comment